Hello everyone. I trust you’re well and you had a lovely Christmas or holidays if you don’t celebrate Christmas.
In today’s solo episode,I share some of the limiting beliefs or top reasons why people don’t travel and my tips on how to
overcome it if one or some applies to you, so together you can travel, learn and grow.
The things I share are my opinions as a result of years of observation, my curiosity to find answers and personal experience.
Why people don’t travel and how you can.
- I don’t know where or when to go
- I don’t know anyone
- I don’t want to go alone
- My parents/ partner/ family won’t support me…
- I am afraid to fly
- I don’t speak the language
- I don’t have money…
- It’s a waste of money
- The world is not safe
- I have young children
- Work is too demanding.
- I am scared of applying for visas or I don’t like going for visas
Resources and references mentioned in this epiosde
- Year of Return
- Travelling with disability inspiring Travel Blog with tips
- Free walking tours
- My Rwandan Trip
- Hip hostel in Sweden
- Couchsurfing website
- Free language learning resource
List of families travelling with children
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave a review to help others keen on exploring Africa and the world.
Please subscribe to the podcast if you haven’t, so you don’t miss an episode.